fucking ground sprinkles what the fuck
What? You commoners don’t even have enough time to grind your own sprinkles?? Well, What do I have to lose?
I WILL DO IT
I WILL EAT THE COMMONERS SPRINKLES
THE OHSHC FANDOM TOOK OVER A POST FOR ONCE
That’s fucked up. That’s real fucked up. That’s some ice spider shit and I do not approve.
That is the sickest shit ever
i just imagined a tiny little ice-spider on the mirror singing ‘let it go’ as he builds his little icy webby fortress.
well, cinquespotted, i’m SURE GLAD YOU ASKED
1. soft goat cheese. put stuff in it if you want, garlic or herbs or whatever, or i mean, don’t, whatever, it’s going to be perfect no matter what you do, it’s goat cheese.
tell me you don’t want that in your body right now and always. TRY TO TELL ME.
2. but waaaaaaait, you say, but i want something creamier, i want something that’s all soft and gooey and feels like it’s melted even though it isn’t. WELL, FINE, GOAT CHEESE BRIE AND I CAN MAKE THAT HAPPEN FOR YOU.
"goat cheese again?" you ask. "after all these years?"
and i say with one tear rolling down my cheek, “always.”
3. you know what i’m thinking about right now? mozzarella. but not regular mozzarella, it’s a little too heavy, it’s a little too thick, great when you’re in the mood for it but i want all the things mozzarella has to offer without the mozzarella-ness of it. BAM: BURRATA.
4. oh man mollyhall, these are all kind of fancy, i just want a little something something to nom on after work, when i’m on my couch watching brooklyn nine-nine and hiding crumbs by shoving them into the creases of the arm rests while i wonder why i’m not dating anybody. DON’T WORRY, HERE’S A LITTLE SHARP CHEDDAR.
don’t look at me like that. you’re not too good for sharp cheddar. nobody is too good for sharp cheddar.
5. okay okaaaaay, but what if i want to do all the things i was doing when you offered me sharp cheddar except i want to pretend that i’m a fancy, cultured adult who has a bright future and didn’t find herself frantically swiffering her studio apartment and hiding her dirty laundry in the bottom cupboard that doesn’t fully open because the fridge is in the way at 5:20 this morning because she realized it was a shithole and she has guests this weekend?
no girl, own it. own it. cheese means never having to say you’re sorry.
LISTEN UP KIDS IT’S STORYTIME
So when I was a little munchkin, I lived in a pretty shitty part of New York City. My mom, who is a fuckin’ rock star, was putting herself through college and working to give us a better life. But still, I wanted to be a princess, and get away from our mouse and cockroach infested apartment and all the kids who bullied me at school. Every single week, my mom would rent this version of Cinderella for me. I loved it, because it starred people who looked like the people from my neighborhood. I loved it, because Cinderella was bullied and disrespected and she still pulled through. I loved it, because she wasn’t some princess who needed to be saved: she saved the prince by teaching him how people should be treated. I loved it, because even though she had a fairy godmother, Cinderella was the one who knew what she wanted and made it happen for herself. Also, that movie has some of the best fucking costumes and choreography you’ll ever see in a TV film. My mom rented it for me so often, eventually the guys at the rental store just gave it to us for free. And you know what? This movie was a fucking inspiration for me, even through elementary, middle, and high school. I told myself, whenever things looked bleak, “Impossible things are happening everyday.” Guys, I now am going to a highly ranked private university on a fucking full scholarship. Moral of the story? The key to success is working hard, believing in yourself, and watching the Brandy version of Cinderella a fuckton of times.
I couldn’t resist making a couple of fictional cephalopods… but then I made too many so it’s time for a giveaway! The winner will receive a glorious omanyte necklace! (There is a limited amount of them available HERE.)
Also if you sign up to esty with this link: http://etsy.me/1mD9v2C you get $5 off any purchase!
- Reblog to enter
- No more than one reblog per day (no giveaway only blogs)
- Winner will be chosen by random number generator
- I will ship anywhere in the world
- All hail the helix fossil
- Giveaway ends in ONE week (March 6th 11:59 pm PST)
my body feels like a poorly constructed spaceship or something
the engine works fine. the thrusters thrust. But it cant process the native fuel with any efficiency and the onboard AI was terribly written and is kept together only by stopgaps and jury rigs and all these…
Mars. In true colour.
Just so you know, a lot of images of Mars which you’ll see have been manipulated. A lot of them have boosted contrast and saturation. So if you’ve ever wondered – images like this one are what Mars actually looks like.
Why does this not have more notes?!?
YOU ARE LITERALLY LOOKING THROUGH THE EYES OF A ROBOT ON ANOTHER FUCKING PLANET
If you don’t think that’s the tightest shit, you can get out of my face.
i wanted to reblog this so that everyone who sees it can realize just how amazing this is. you are looking at a photograph taken on an entirely different planet. an entire world that has been completely untouched by humanity until only recently. no human in the history of mankind has ever look at those rocks, the soil, the mountains, and the sky until now. and until we finally manage to set foot there for the very first time, no human has ever seen mars from this perspective with their own two eyes or feel the texture of the martian soil on the bottom of their boots. this was only possible by creating a robot, an actual robot, and shooting way out of the reaches of earth and with extremely careful calculations, have it safely land and deploy right where they want it. it’s a robot on another planet being controlled 225 million kilometers away, seeing and studying and sending information for us.
this is the sort of thing you would see in science fiction movies that are only a few decades old. what was only imagination and possibilities back then is now all in this photograph. im looking forward to see what happens in the coming decades